The 13th-Annual Martinis for Moffitt
The 13th-Annual Martinis for Moffitt is the premier fundraising party of the summer. With the generous support of more than 1,000 attendees each year, “Martinis for Moffitt” has raised more than $1.2 million for cancer research programs at Moffitt Cancer Center. The annual community outreach generated by this sell-out event spans far beyond the event itself, and we need your help to further our efforts. Please consider a corporate or personal sponsorship/donation today. We look forward to celebrating with you at the event! – Bay Area Advisors
established in 2008 to fund research efforts in prostate cancer, and is instrumental in growing the research portfolio in basic, translational, clinical and population sciences.
Moffitt’s Adolescent & Young Adult Program (AYA) addresses the unique concerns and emotional needs of young adults with cancer, and is committed to providing ages 15 to 39 with specialized medical and psychosocial clinical care.
The AYA Program exists to help young adult patients and their families:
- Manage the emotional toll of their cancer.
- Receive access to cutting-edge clinical trials and state-of-the-art
- Understand and discuss the importance of family
- Connect with others who are also facing cancer and coping with similar issues.
Martinis For Moffitt supports Moffitt’s APCC & AYA programs:
- Since its inception, the Bay Area Advisors have donated over $1.2 Million through the tireless efforts of its membership, the support of Moffitt
Cancer Center, community sponsors, hundreds of donors, volunteers and businesses.
- In 2017, the Bay Area Advisors donated $250,000 to benefit both The Advanced Prostate Cancer Collaboration (APCC) and Moffitt’s Adolescent and Young Adult Program (AYA).
Moffitt’s Advanced Prostate Cancer Collaboration (APCC) was