MARTINIS FOR MOFFITT is our flagship event that supports Moffitt Cancer Center’s critical cancer research programs. It is one of the best fundraising events in the Tampa Bay Area, providing a unique blend of entertainment and networking, while raising money to fight a devastating disease. Please join us at the event and in the fight for a cure!
Attendees will get an opportunity to relax while enjoying martinis, food, networking, live music, along with a raffle and silent auction. We anticipate an attendance of approximately 900+ guests.
Since its inception, the Bay Area Advisors have raised more than $1,000,000 through the tireless efforts of its membership and the support of Moffitt Cancer Center, hundreds of donors, volunteers and businesses.
In 2019, the Bay Area Advisors are proud to announce over $230,000 was donated to the Advanced Prostate Cancer Collaboration initiative at Moffitt Cancer Center.
More 2020 info coming soon…Stay tuned for exciting event and a save-the-date for the 2020 event
FACTS ABOUT MOFFITT CANCER CENTER
- A major economic engine that employs over 4,000 people across four corporate entities.
- Generates more than $1.7 billion per year in total economic output.
- Ranked on the US News and World Report’s “Best Hospitals” list of top cancer centers for 12 consecutive years.
- One of the largest blood and marrow transplant programs in the Southeastern United States.
- A partner in an affiliate network composed of 15 hospitals and more than 400 oncology-focused physicians.
Contact Professional Insurance Services for more information about Moffitt or insurance by filling out the form, calling – 813-963-6701 or E-mail